How to Upgrade an Appliance using SSH and SCP
Modified on: Thu, 21 Jul, 2022 at 1:49 PM
- Download either the latest stable/beta release from one of the following links (look for "downloadURL" towards the bottom or use Ctrl + F to search for the phrase 'downloadUrl'):
- Run cd command to change directory into folder where download .zip file is saved (ie. cd C:/Users/Me/Downloads)
- Use terminal to SCP into target appliance/cloud connector using scp
- ie. scp [upgrade filename here] admin@[server ip]:/tmp
- SSH into server (ssh admin@[server ip]) and run "upgrade /tmp/[upgrade filename]"
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.